This course is designed to provide drivers with a self-paced tutorial on the Geotab Drive app.
Throughout this program a driver will learn how to log into the app, navigate to and use the different features including:
- HOS logs
- Optional add-in features and more
The course platform largely consists of short tutorial videos that are designed to be used along with a working version of the Geotab Drive app and can be paused at any time or replayed for additional reference.
DISCLAIMER: This course is meant as a tutorial to assist drivers in navigating the features of the Geotab Drive platform. It is in no way intended as a substitute for training in HOS laws. If you have questions about how HOS laws pertain to your specific company or situation, please reach out to your local DOT field office. By signing up for this course you acknowledge that Fleet Nav Systems LLC will not be held liable for any HOS violations directly or indirectly caused by your interpretation of the video tutorials.
- Intro to Geotab Drive
- Downloading the Geotab Drive App
- BONUS: Pro Tips for Downloading the App
- Logging In
- Logging In and Out with Co-Drivers
- Connecting to a Vehicle and Trailer
- BONUS: Pro Tip on Connecting Vehicles and Trailers
- Managing Vehicles, Trailers, and Shipments
- App Settings and the Navigation Drawer
- Intro Review
- The HOS Status Page - Managing Duty Statuses
- The HOS Status Page - Managing Time
- The HOS Status Page - Applying Exemptions
- The HOS Graph Page
- The Logs Page - Reading Your Logs
- The Logs Page - Adding and Verifying Logs
- The Logs Page - Approving or Rejecting Admin Log Edits
- BONUS: Extra Info and Pro Tips on Editing Logs in Geotab Drive
- The Logs Page - Diagnostics and Malfunctions
- BONUS: Geotab Webinar on Diagnostics and Malfunctions
- The Options Tab
- Transferring Logs
- BONUS: Pro Tip on Transferring Logs
- Logging Out
- HOS Review
About the instructor
Joy is one of the instructors at Fleet Nav Systems, whose job includes maintaining the courses and content in our training center, and answering students' questions. In her spare time, Joy can usually be found practicing Portuguese, watching parkour videos, or experimenting with various squash recipes.